COVID-19 Updates - WE ARE OPEN!
- Triton Cycles is open and operating throughout the lockdown.
- We are operating on a delivery service so in store walk-ins will not be allowed.
- However in-store bicycle collections with prior appointment and deposit paid will be allowed.
- Please make sure to wear a face mask when coming to collect.
- We are still delivering orders internationally however there may be service delays at customs due to COVID-19.
- Denmark - Deliveries into Denmark is fine but please do not return any goods before contacting us and receiving a response from us.
- We are open and still delivering orders from online orders.
- Our store is currently closed for in-store purchases.
- If you wish to contact us, please use our Contact Us page. We have temporarily closed our phone lines but we are responding to emails. We aim to respond to customer queries within 24-48 hours, please do not send multiple emails.
- We appreciate that many would like a prompt response and we are responding to customer queries as best we can, but please note that we will prioritise getting orders delivered first and foremost.
- The current dispatch time for bicycles from point of order is around 3-4 working days.
We are seeing a huge upsurge in orders and we are trying our best to get through everything, please be patient we will get back to you and your order will be dispatched.
We thank you for your patience and understanding!
Everyone @ Triton Cycles