Impact of COVID-19 on Delivery
We are monitoring the impact of the COVID-19 coronavirus around the world. We are in constant contact with our couriers on any potential service impacts. Deliveries may experience a delay with the couriers.
Free Delivery - Delivery is free on most orders over £30.00, with delivery starting from £4.95 for orders below this value. There are surcharges for international deliveries, off-shore deliveries and some areas of the UK. Postcodes that are considered to be remote or offshore are as follows: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-40, PH30-41, PH49-50, HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3. Accurate delivery costs will be provided at checkout where applicable. Our dispatch time for in-stock items is usually 24-48 hours and delivery typically takes a further 2-3 working days. Please ensure you select the correct delivery options to display the correct postage cost to avoid any delay on your order. Not selecting the correct options may incur additional charges (Please see 'Courier Selection' for more information).
Some wheels are excluded from the free delivery promotion.
Bikes -When your new bike arrives you are responsible for checking it over for any damage that may have occurred during transit. If you do find anything to be damaged or missing, please do not hesitate to call us on 0208 508 0682 and we will resolve any issues ASAP.
Our mechanics will build and check every bike before it is shipped however, some basic assembly is usually required after unpacking. We recommend that you have your bike assembled by a professional bike mechanic but if you feel competent in assembling it yourself, here’s a general checklist of steps to take:
1. Remove all packaging from the bike
2. Rotate the stem around if necessary to be in line with the front wheel. Fit the handlebars to the stem using the correct size hex/torx keys and tighten all bolts to the manufacturer's recommended torque rating
3. Fit the front wheel into the forks and fasten securely in accordance with your bike’s instruction manual (may be hard copy or downloadable from brand website)
4. Make sure your brakes are correctly fastened for operation. Make sure no cables or hoses are wrapped around the frame to cause friction or restrict movement of the handlebars
5. Insert the seatpost into the seat tube of the frame using a suitable assembly grease, and tighten the seat collar using the correct size hex/torx keys to the manufacturer’s recommended torque rating. If your bike has a quick release seat clamp, make sure that you do not over tighten the bolt before closing as this could damage your frame. If your bike is supplied with a dropper seatpost, you may need to route a remote cable/hose through your frame. If you are unsure how to do this please refer to the instruction manual included with your bike, seek advice from a qualified bicycle mechanic or give us a call on 0208 508 0682 - our technicians are always happy to help.
6. Fit your pedals (note - not all bikes are supplied with pedals - check spec for specific info) to the cranks using a suitable assembly grease on the axle threads. Make sure that the pedals are fitted on the correct sides - they are Left and Right specific and will have identifying marks to assist. Fitting on the incorrect sides can cause damage to the components. Note also that pedals are threaded differently on each side of the bike - see pedal fitting guide supplied with bike for more details.
7. Check that the brakes are functioning correctly before riding your bike
8. Make a note of your bike’s frame number (usually stamped on the underside of the bottom bracket shell). This is used for warranty and insurance purposes, in case the bike gets stolen
9. After your first ride be sure to check that all fixings have remained tight to the manufacturer’s recommended torque ratings
These steps may vary from model to model so please contact us for advice if you have quesitons about what is required for a particular bike.
We will always try our best to meet agreed delivery times, however we cannot guarantee them due to third party couriers or workshop load. We shall not be liable for any consequential losses due to delayed delivery times.
Delivery for International Orders - Please note, all international orders, including countries within the EU are sold exclusive of VAT but may be subject to import duties and taxes, which may be levied once a shipment reaches your country. For details of current customs charges please contact your local Customs authorities. UK VAT is not charged for orders delivered outside of the UK.
RUSSIAN FEDERATION ONLY - We are not allowed to deliver to residential addresses. Russian Customs will reject the parcel and it will be returned to us. Please provide a business delivery address on all orders. We are not able to check the address of every order therefore any orders with a residential address will incur additional delivery charges if it is returned back to us by the Russian Customs.
Is your country not listed on our website? Feel free to get in contact with us and we will quote you a price! Message us on our Contact Us page and make sure to include your postcode. We will not be able to deliver to PO BOX and BFPO addresses.
Billing & Delivery Addresses - Please ensure your billing & delivery address is correct when placing your order. We will do our best to ensure that all our customers receive their order but we are not responsible for any mis-delivery if the delivery address is incorrect.
Wrong Item/Damaged Delivery - Sometimes mistakes can happen, but rest assured that we will do our best to resolve things as quickly as possible. Please contact us immediately if there is an issue with your order.
Courier Selection - Choosing the incorrect shipping option for your country/location may cause delays as we may have to amend the order and apply any additional shipping fees. Any order cancellations due to a refusal to pay the correct shipping fees may incur additional processing charges.
At Triton Cycles we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase so we have set up a returns service that is simple and hassle-free.
Please call or email us to let us know that you wish to return the item and your reason for doing so. If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 14 days. Providing it has not been used, we will be happy to receive it back for a refund or exchange. Please ensure that you keep the original packaging and any labels remain intact.
Return shipping costs are non-refundable. If the item is being returned as a result of our error i.e. damaged, defective, wrong item sent etc, we will refund Royal Mail First Class or Standard Parcel postage costs. If this is the case please include a copy of your purchase receipt when you return the goods for inspection.
All purchases and refunds will be processed in Sterling (GBP). We are not liable for any currency fluctuations. Please be aware that this may result in your refund being less or more than what you originally paid in your local currency.