All prices quoted on this website include VAT at the UK rate of 20%. VAT will be automatically removed when you select your delivery country.
Delivery for International Orders - All international orders, including countries within the EU are sold exclusive of VAT but may be subject to import duties and taxes, which may be levied once a shipment reaches your country. Only orders over £150.00 will be processed and shipped for countries within the EU. For details of current customs charges please contact your local Customs authorities. UK VAT is not charged for orders delivered outside of the UK.
The delivery charge for any international orders returned due to unpaid customs and duties charges will not be refunded.
We endeavour to ensure that the specifications shown for all bikes are correct but they are subject to change without notice, if there's a particular component you'd like to check on please give us a call. All weights are approximate figures supplied by the manufacturer.
When your new bike arrives you are responsible for checking it over for any damage that may have occurred during transit. If you do find anything to be damaged or missing, please do not hesitate to call us on 0208 508 0682 and we will resolve any issues ASAP.
Our mechanics will build and check every bike before it is shipped however, some basic assembly is usually required after unpacking. We recommend that you have your bike assembled by a professional bike mechanic but if you feel competent in assembling it yourself, here’s a general checklist of steps to take:
1. Remove all packaging from the bike
2. Rotate the stem around if necessary to be in line with the front wheel. Fit the handlebars to the stem using the correct size hex/torx keys and tighten all bolts to the manufacturer's recommended torque rating
3. Fit the front wheel into the forks and fasten securely in accordance with your bike’s instruction manual (may be hard copy or downloadable from brand website)
4. Make sure your brakes are correctly fastened for operation. Make sure no cables or hoses are wrapped around the frame to cause friction or restrict movement of the handlebars
5. Insert the seatpost into the seat tube of the frame using a suitable assembly grease, and tighten the seat collar using the correct size hex/torx keys to the manufacturer’s recommended torque rating. If your bike has a quick release seat clamp, make sure that you do not over tighten the bolt before closing as this could damage your frame. If your bike is supplied with a dropper seatpost, you may need to route a remote cable/hose through your frame. If you are unsure how to do this please refer to the instruction manual included with your bike, seek advice from a qualified bicycle mechanic or give us a call on 0208 508 0682 - our technicians are always happy to help.
6. Fit your pedals (note - not all bikes are supplied with pedals - check spec for specific info) to the cranks using a suitable assembly grease on the axle threads. Make sure that the pedals are fitted on the correct sides - they are Left and Right specific and will have identifying marks to assist. Fitting on the incorrect sides can cause damage to the components. Note also that pedals are threaded differently on each side of the bike - see pedal fitting guide supplied with bike for more details.
7. Check that the brakes are functioning correctly before riding your bike
8. Make a note of your bike’s frame number (usually stamped on the underside of the bottom bracket shell). This is used for warranty and insurance purposes, in case the bike gets stolen
9. After your first ride be sure to check that all fixings have remained tight to the manufacturer’s recommended torque ratings
These steps may vary from model to model so please contact us for advice if you have quesitons about what is required for a particular bike.
Delivery - Please contact us within 10 days of placing your order if you have not received your order or if you have not received any contact from us.
Free UK Next Day Delivery Promotion
Cut off time for next day delivery is 2:00pm. 'Next day' will be working days and does not include Saturday or Sunday (For example: if the order is placed on a Friday, the delivery will be made on Monday, the next working day). We reserve the right to not dispatch an order with the 'Free UK Next Day Delivery' promotion if we believe there is an issue with the order, at which point we will contact you via the contact details on your order (for example: incorrect delivery address). Orders with the 'Free UK Next Day Delivery' promotion will be dispatched on a next working day service with our couriers, however we are not responsible for, nor do we have any control over any delays that occur with the couriers operations.
Payment for International Orders
If your country isn't listed in the delivery drop down. Please contact us and we may be able to ship to your country.
All purchases and refunds will be processed in Sterling (GBP). We are not liable for any currency fluctuations. Please be aware that this may result in your refund being less or more than what you originally paid in your local currency. Please note that for international returns the return shipping and any reverse duties & taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
If you wish to complain
If you feel the need to complain about our products or services you should contact us initially by telephone, email or by post. We will endeavor to resolve the problem to our mutual satisfaction.
How to Contact Us
A full set of contact details is included on our Contact Page including a simple form for you to use to email us.
Full warranty details; this policy does not affect your statutory rights
A product warranty does not apply to failure or damage due to misuse such as, but not limited to incorrect installation, poor maintenance, abuse or neglect, using the product for something other than its intended purpose or alteration of the product.
We do not cover general wear and tear on tyres, inner tubes, brakes, brake and gear cables, brake pads, light bulbs, chain rings, chains, cassettes, rims, batteries etc. Corrosion and/or deterioration caused by material fatigue defined as the natural breakdown of materials that occurs after extended use will not be covered under warranty.
After an initial 30 day period we reserve the right to repair/replace any defective part under warranty. Warranty is non-transferrable and applies to the original purchaser only.
Proof of purchase is required with all potential warranty claims.
Any item that is repaired or replaced under warranty will be covered by a period equal to the remaining warranty period of the original part.
Costs incurred as a result of loss of use, initial return postage costs and labour charges for part replacement or repair are not covered.
If near the end of a given warranty period and a repair/replacement is not possible Triton Cycles reserve the right to offer an alternative of equal or greater value (colour may vary) or a partial refund proportional to the remaining life of the product.
Always install, repair and use your product in strict compliance with the product's instructions; failure to do so might damage the products and cause a serious accident.
If after inspection we consider that faults on returned goods are not covered by manufacturers warranty you will be told this. In this instance you will be responsible for all Postage/Carriage Charges. All returned goods must be in their original condition and include all parts, accessories and packaging.
Acceptance of orders
Your order is an offer to buy from us. We will send you an order confirmation email detailing the products you have ordered and an estimated date for delivery. Please note that this email is not acceptance of your order by us.
Nothing that we do or say will amount to any acceptance of your offer until you are sent an email notifying you that we have despatched a product to you. At this point (when we send the email notifying you of despatch), a contract will be made between Triton Cycles and you for you to buy and us to sell the products that you have ordered from us. Where products are despatched separately, our acceptance of the order in respect of each product takes place when you are notified by email of such despatch.
Up until the point the contract is made, you may withdraw your offer. After the time the contract is made, you cannot amend your order However, you may cancel an order by notifying us.
At any point up until the contract is made, we may decline to supply a product to you. If we decline to supply a product to you and you have already paid for it, we will give you a full refund of any amount already paid for that product.